Main Guiding principle for Back training exercises- Lat pull-downs, Seated pulley rows, Bent over rows and chins.
1. Your back MUST be in an arched position at the point of impact with the bar not withstanding the exercise.
2. Once your back is arched it will automatically trigger your chest to be pushed up as well as your shoulders to be forced backward.
3. This action and reaction exposes the lats for resistance stimulation
4. Failure to do the above will compromise the effectiveness of the exercise.
5. Finally don’t emphasise poundages to the detriment of form and control. POWER WITHOUT CONTROL IS MEANINGLESS- Dayo Audi.