Are you sick and tired and totally confused about all the information available on how to lose weight and drop body fat and get into shape?
Would you like someone to tell it to you straight, someone who cuts through all the marketing bullshit and money making schemes to give you the real brutal underground truth?
Hopefully, I can be that person. You see I know what it’s like to be utterly frustrated and desperately unhappy with your body. (I won’t bore you with it here, but you can check out my story here http://www.nutritiontransition.co.uk/typography-mainmenu-33/about-jennifer) Having been both overweight and underweight (and even slightly muscly in my later stages!) allows me to understand here you are coming from and exactly how to help you make that change to your own life. I have been there, where you are
I talk from the heart because I have lived that desperate life. The over-exercising, the starvation, the expensive home workout equipment that just ends up the garage, the millions of supplements that are sold to you as miracle solution but are actually just dangerous, addictive and even cause eventual weight gain! The day in day out failure, self-sabotage and hatred. I lived in a very dark place for a very long time and was lucky enough to drag myself out of it.
Now that I have seen the light, and turned my life into one of helping people, I am super passionate about getting my clients results. I would do anything to prevent just one person from going through any of the (pointless!) mental anguish I put myself though. Thankfully, I have been able to help many many people turn towards a longer, fitter life due to the fact my clients really appreciate that I was never “sporty” at school and I definitely wasn’t always “in shape”! I have to work hard at it. But hard doesn’t necessarily mean horrid. It can be fun, enjoyable, tasty and liberating!
I say to people…Fat Loss is Simple! It may not be EASY (or everyone would be doing it!) but it is NOT as complicated as you’re making it.
But let’s be honest people want results fast, right? The fact of the matter is…if you’ve spent 5…..10…15 years of your life abusing your body by either totally neglecting it, or worse trying too hard and getting nowhere (I can relate!!) then you cannot expect to reverse all of that damage in a matter of weeks.
You may think to change your body you have to be miserable, starve yourself and be killing yourself exercising 7-15 hours per week…. THIS IS NOT TRUE!! In fact you can eat more, train less and still get life changing results, but no one tells you this…. Until Now.
Follow my blog to find out:
– How to Become a “Civilian Athlete”
– How to improve the body you live in, on a daily basis, for the rest of your life…no more yo-yo!
– How to apply a “Fitness Mindset” to your lifestyle to improve your family, work and social life too!
– Why pounding away on the treadmill for hours won’t help you lose that last few pounds.
– Why doing the wrong training can be just as bad OR EVEN WORSE than not training at all.
– Why Calories counting s completely pointless for most people trying to lose bodyfat
– How to wake up every day feeling positive, pumped full of energy and ready to take on the day.
– How to choose and implement an effective fitness plan into your life
– How to kick start your metabolism through specific training and plenty of eating!
– How to shop, cook and eat convenient quick snacks that are super tasty and will fire up you energy levels whilst burning fat!
– How to eat the naughty foods without ruining your progress!
– How to train less and eat more and still get awesome results!
I’m glad you are here to join me on the most exciting journey you’ll ever begin! It is NOT too late.
by Jen Cargill