1. Take it 15-30 minutes prior to your first rep.
2. Never neglect your other nutritional needs (protein, multi vitamin, enzymes, antioxidants, etc…)
3. Taking Creatine before bed won’t deliver better results. It might even keep you awake.
4. Don’t over-do it. Find a moderate dose that works and stick with it.
5. After week 8, give your body a one week vacation. Re-load as you see fit.
6. Creatine has no caloric value, so don’t worry about getting fat.
7. Look for formulas that bond Creatine with compounds such as L-carnitine or L-glutamine for added synergism.
8. Always select a quality brand from a trusted manufacturer committed to quality.
9. Listen to your body. If you notice pain or discomfort from taking Creatine, give it a rest.
10. Train smart, have fun, and never forget that you have limits.
By Neale Cranwell